Women’s Fashion Last 100 Years And What Is Next? Future Fashion Is In Women Cart
Fashion change and Women’s Fashion Last 100 years has changed a lot and What is Next? Future Fashion is in Women Cart
History is mesmerizing and when we look down the memory lane in fashion history, we have lots of things to remind of,
- How did it all start?
- Does it prevail now?
- Will it work in future?
We definitely need to know:
- What’s more to keep in women cart?
- What less to keep in women cart? and
- What not to keep in women cart?
Before we break the future, Let’s get dip down in memory lane with this amazing 2-minute video from Glam, Inc.
100 years of fashion in two minutes—it’s possible! Tune in as we revisit some of the biggest trends of all time. From jazz age sass to Coco Chanel-inspired chic, to the psychedelic 70s, this is one history lesson you don‘t want to miss!
NOW, AS YOU HAVE SEEN THE VIDEO, YOU CAN SEE, NOTHING REMAINS PERMANENT AND EVERYTHING REPEATS ONE DAY.
But, we can not ignore the fact,
- Women don’t like “Repeating”
- Fashion Police do not “Repeat”
- Men do not want to see women repeating too.
But “REPEAT” is the very confusing word and very costly affair from rag to riches.
Yes, you are not alone, everyone is here every minute.
HERE ARE QUICK 10 IDEAS TO BEAT REPEAT SARCASM, BY REPEATING FOR WOMEN
- Change hairstyle
- Different Makeups: Try different lip color, Try different eye-lashes, etc.,
- Repeat cloth in a different style – break the stereotype,
- Stand with pure confidence though does not work every time,
- Carry different noticeable accessories – Purse, Handbag, etc., change accessories combinations.
- Walk with Friends.
- Be Boring & Show Your boring – works every time and saves you from a variety of elements.
- Act Casual.
- Remain inside the home, go out some time.
- Last but not least and works every time, “Live like no one is watching you” and “Live like you don’t care“
All above 10 may not work for all, but has given enough spark on your mind to think on What to do? and What not to do?
Join our site and Show us, What you have in your Mind?